Monday, May 3, 2010

summer dreams

A couple of days ago I began to dream about things I was going to do after I graduate in 2 weeks. Those dreams include reading anything and everything that peaks my interest, watching movies that I haven't had time to watch, as well as do a little traveling (I hope!). Another dream is to actually keep up on my blog. If you haven't noticed, I only posted once during the month of April. What's the point of having a blog if you're only going to post once a month?!

So, in 2 weeks this blog of mine is going to be updated more frequently! It's going to contain posts about books, movies, and music. It's also going to include posts about apologetics and theology. I love to "argue" about the tough stuff of the Christian faith, like God and the problem of evil. Last, but definitely not least, I want to blog about perhaps my biggest passion in life - serving the local and global community. The summer will be full of wonderful opportunities for me to serve, and I can't wait to share my experiences with all of you!

What are your dreams for the summer?

No comments: