One of the goals for my blog is to create a safe place where conversation can take place and community is built. I believe one of the ways that goal will be fulfilled is by offering other bloggers (YOU) an opportunity to share their thoughts.
What am I looking for?
My blog is simply my thoughts on faith, family, grace, hope, and love. I'm looking for bloggers who want to share their thoughts on similar topics. I realize that not everyone will share the same view as me on these topics, and that's OK. Your perspective is invaluable to this blog and community of readers.
What are the guidelines?
The guidelines are simple:
- Keep your post between 300-700 words
- Submit original, non-published posts
- Please be kind & engage the community via comments
- Include an author bio & photo with your submission
- Posts are subject to approval by me
- If approved, I will let you know when your post will be published
How do you submit your post?
To submit your post, please email it to me at email@example.com in a Word document. Please do not submit your post in the body of the email.
If you do not have a post written but would like to send me an idea for a post (or series of posts), please email me your idea.