Monday, November 19, 2012

Good Attitudes Make the Day Better



Another Monday come and gone.

The office was crazy and chaotic, more so than normal due to being short staffed. The phone did its normal thing - ring off the hook - and the door never seemed to stay closed as people came to do business.

It wasn't anything that a caramel sundae from Dairy Queen couldn't fix. ;)

What made today a good day wasn't the ice cream, though. What made today good was the simple fact that the staff - all four of us - maintained a good attitude throughout the day. We worked together as a team. We made sure to help each other so that no one felt stressed out or overwhelmed.

Working together is a wonderful thing.

If you're anything like me, I'm independent and hate to ask for help. I think I can do it all by myself.

The truth is, I need help from time to time. I need a team of family and friends, folks I know I can count on to ensure that I don't get stressed out or overwhelmed.

From the beginning, God knew that man would not do well to be alone. He knew we would need each other. I don't know about you, but I'm thankful for God's wisdom in this.

Aren't you thankful that God chose to create mankind & not simply man?




1 comment:

Denise Dilley said...

attitude is indeed a very important tool we can use in life to make dreams come true :)