Monday, November 5, 2012

Adventure Awaits


Ah, Monday.

A week ago I couldn't wait for you to be over.  But I've been waiting for this Monday for a couple of weeks now. It's going to a good day. A day full of fun, friends, and first-times.

Today has officially been dubbed "Ted Dekker Day."

(As I typed that out, a scene from Empire Records flashed before my eyes.... "It's Rex Manning Day.")

Ted Dekker is one of my favorite authors, and today my best friend and I are taking a mini road trip to Kentucky to meet him at one of his book signings!!  If you've never heard of him, may I suggest a few books? The Circle Series are, in my humble opinion, his best books. Then there's the Lost books, Skin, Three, Forbidden, Mortal. Last night I started reading The Priest's Graveyard, and though I've not finished, I highly recommend, because it's so good!  My husband, who is not a reader, started reading Bonemans Daughters a few days ago and loves it.

Today, on another Manic Monday, adventure awaits!  

Hope you all have a blessed, adventure-some day.  Feel free to tell me about it in the comments below!





No comments: