Friday, September 12, 2014

3 Things I'm Ready For



Today I'm linking up with the #fiveminutefriday community again. No editing, no worrying that everything's not perfect, just writing. Here we go...

There are lots of things I'm probably not ready for, but there are three things that I am:

I'm ready for the busyness of summer to be finished. Summer is always a busy time in my life. I enjoy it while it's here but when September arrives, I'm ready for the pace to slow. And this year is no different. 

I'm ready for fall and all the changes that come with it! The cool temperatures, the bonfire and smores, the changing colors of the leaves. I'm ready to open my windows and let the breeze bring in the scent of autumn. 

I'm ready for my favorite fall tv shows to return! Scandal and Grey's Anatomy, the Biggest Loser, The Walking Dead, and Revenge. I'm ready for new shows that will quickly become my favorites, I'm sure, like How to Get Away with Murder. 

What are you ready for?

2 comments:

Denise Dilley said...

OH, I love your three things! I am ready for fall too. I am ready for cooler weather and the smell of fireplaces. My fall shows are Castle and Bones. Thanks for sharing.

Denise Dilley said...

I was so ready for the holidays to be over, and i love autumn xx