Saturday, August 11, 2012

Inspired by Love

This summer has been exciting and challenging in many ways.  I've stepped outside my comfort zone and forced myself to try new things.  One of those new things is to make new friends, something I'm not quite good at considering I'm an introvert who is not prone to initiating friendships.  One of those new friends is Kirsten LaBlanc.  Kirsten is a wife and mother to a 3 year old little girl.  She is passionate about writing and blogs over at Eating Neon Yogurt.  Today Kirsten has opened up her blog to me.  I am both humbled and honored at such an opportunity.  Thanks, Kirsten!

A few weeks ago when Kirsten gave me the opportunity to guest post, she asked me to write something that was "inspired by love."  Click here to read my first ever guest post!

No comments: