Monday, August 20, 2012

Spreading Positive Vibes


Hello Monday.  Thank you for being somewhat calm today.

The day started off well as I allowed myself to sleep in just a little bit.  I took my time getting ready and getting out the door.  I was determined to have a good day, and I did.  

Work wasn't too crazy, thank goodness.  It was busy but in a good way.  The busyness made the day go by that much faster.  

After word I helped my mom out a little bit then came home to chill out.  Now I'm watching Bachelor Pad, one of my guilty pleasures, and reflecting on the day.

Here is the one positive from my day - watching my friends catch on to the Manic Monday challenge!  When I had a spare moment or two at work today, I would check in on Facebook & Twitter.  A couple of you posted your positive moments for the day.  How encouraging to see my friends spreading the positive vibes!!  

My hope is that the trend will continue, that we will all continue to find the good in the midst of the craziness of our days.  Can you imagine the kind of world we could have if we focused on the positive rather than the negative?  The possibilities are endless!

Here's your chance to spread the positive vibes - what was one good thing about your day?

No comments: