Monday, August 13, 2012

Kindred Spirits

Monday has come & is almost gone.  It was somewhat of a typical day in the insanity department.  But that is to be expected seeing as how it's Monday.

On the bright side, today was busy and fairly productive at work.  I learned some new things and am super proud of myself.  It seems I'm becoming a bit more confident in a few areas.

The best part of my day, by far, was actually a meeting.  What?!  I know.  You're probably as shocked as I am.

Truthfully, this meeting was one of kindred spirits.  These two wonderful ladies & I share a similar passion - outreach.  Our heart is to serve the poor, the homeless, the orphaned, the broken, the forgotten, the lonely. When we get together we dream & plan & organize various opportunities for our church.  Tonight we focused on our fall outreaches & specifically our Christmas ideas.  We are looking forward to what is to come!

These two ladies are amazing & I am blessed to know them.  Meeting with both of them was truly the highlight of my day.

How was your Monday?  Who are the kindred spirits in your life?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to hear about the Christmas plans! You ladies are definitely passionate, kindred spirits! Love that you've been blogging more! Your guest post was great too!