Monday, October 15, 2012

Jackhammer Headache


Another Monday has come and is almost gone.  Thank goodness, right?!

Here in the great state of Ohio it is cold, damp, and just a generally dreary day.

Things at the office were OK. It started off slow, but ended up being rather steady.  The only truly annoying factor was that there were men outside using a jackhammer all afternoon.  Needless to say, I came home with a huge headache.

However, the day hasn't been all that bad.  In fact, my husband surprised me this morning by taking out the trash as I had forgotten to do so last night.  He also didn't argue with me when I asked him to feed Brutus and Twix as I was running late (as usual) for work.  And, he shaved his beard today.  Rather than leaving his hair all over the sink, he made sure the sink was wiped out clean.

I'd say my husband has been pretty wonderful today. Thanks babe!  :)

Monday isn't over yet, but it looks like this evening is going to be a good one, as well.  First up, dinner with my husband.  Then a meeting with some pretty awesome ladies from Centerpoint.  Should be home just in time for a new episode of Castle.  :)

So how was your day?

No comments: